Being a small nonprofit presents unique challenges.
You dream of strengthening your community, changing policies, or reaching new people with critical information. You’re ready to change the world, one day at a time
When you have few or no paid staff, your organization must allocate its time and energy with care. But it is still imperative that you connect with your target audience. An informative website, articles that show off your best angle, or newsletters and social media keep your supporters informed and attentive.
With over five years of experience, I can provide your nonprofit with the communications support that it needs. Whether you’ve been around for a long time and are ready to take your messaging to the next level, or you are just getting started and preparing for a strong launch, I can lend a hand.
- Social media management
- Writes posts, schedules posts, engages with followers
- Articles for blogs and other locations that share your goals, your people, and your successes
- Newsletters that promote your organization and retain engagement
- Press releases or other announcements
- Flyer or brochure copy, including instructional guides
Get in touchto talk about what we can accomplish together.
Please not that I do not provide graphic design, web design, or public relations services.