Start that blog or complete that e-book. Ensure descriptions snag customers. Whatever text you need, I’m ready to become a part of your process. With my content creation services, you’ll provide the idea and I’ll transform it into that eye-catching paragraph.
I began my writing career as a teen. My theater criticism, reviews of nearby school’s productions, appeared in newspapers including The Washington Post. As a Communications Media major at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, my coursework included a writing-intensive honors college, plus script writing for campus organizations.
In the years since, my professional roles have required a diverse array of writing styles. At the public health nonprofit IRETA and University of Pittsburgh, I contributed to medical guidelines, event marketing and logistics, webpages, blogs, social media, and research papers. Much of my portfolio features these published documents.
- Long-form nd short-form blogs based on detailed research
- Social media such as Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, and Instagram captions
- Announcements and press releases
- Web pages that inform visitors and include strong calls to action
- Newsletters that continue engagement with recipients, keeping them involved